You have taken the decision to write your PhD thesis. Or, perhaps you have just finished? At all stages, you need to use English- abstract, paper, presentations.
Perhaps you are good at writing research papers in English, but how are you at standing in front of an audience and presenting your findings in English?
Presenting in public can be daunting, especially if you have not spoken English in public before. Your audience is more than likely also to have English as a second language, adding to the challenge.
We can help you with:
- Getting complex concepts across in written and spoken English
- Conversational English – improving your ability to “small talk”, e.g. at conferences
- Presentations and public speaking – training you in the art of public speaking in English and boosting your confidence
- Communicating with those who also have English as a second language
- Giving lectures – delivering findings in English to a technical or non-technical audience?
It may well be that you can finance this coaching from your PhD funding, and it can take place here, at your home, place of study or on-line.
Please contact us for further details.